Just random thoughts today. Nothing really related.
- Why is it that each time I remove my shoes and get comfortable, someone calls me over to their cubicle?
- Why is Bangalore weather so weird?
- Why do friends, who have come to you during their times of crisis/problem always manage to push you away when something nice is happening to them? Are they really friends?
- Why isn't my cough going away to a far away land? Any far away land will do!
- With my bad throat, why do I ALWAYS feel like eating ice cream?
- What pleasure do people get when they hurt someone? What kind of sadistic human being likes seeing another person suffer?
- Why do I have so much work?
Update on the work front: Transferring my knowledge to another extremely reluctant guy in the team - he doesn't like being told what to do - especially by a "girl"...
Very difficult to work with such people.
I still don't know if my roles/responsibility will change shortly or not...
- Why do I always get such idiots to work with?
- Why is everything so gloomy today?
I feel depressed - no specific reason - it's the work, I guess - thankless and never-ending.
- Is it wrong to feel so ungrateful about it?