Yes, I am feeling better... :-) All your comments and support has helped a lot. Thank you so much for being so supportive... :-)
And, since we feeling better, we have gone on with the tags! Rayshma, here's one more!!!
The 20 questions Tag:
1. Name Three Most Valuable Assets? - My specs - Can't see without 'em!! - My ability to laugh - at most things - at others, myself and sometimes at life too! (Sorry Raysh! Picked this from u - can't help it! we seem to have a lot in common) - optimism and positiveness.
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? - Love you so much more than I actually thought I could...
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? *only 3?*
- My sister - Grail - Rayshma - Galadreil - Swati
(ok, so I cheated! So?)
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Venice
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? Pay off the house loan?! ;-)
6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? no regrets! Learnt from every single mistake of mine - big or small - they happen everyday!
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My specs?!! , my family and my love for cooking
8. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money? Briefcase full of money! Sigh - that's the dream come true part! isn't it?!!
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Can't love anyone else - it's being used up all on the hubby!
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you... Haven't met Rayshma, but - - Her sense of Humour - Her intelligence - The way she writes...
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Big list, some of the fulfilled ones are: - Sense of humour - Sensitive - Understanding, Caring, Very Supportive - intelligence - romantic
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? in one word - hypocrites
13. What is your ambition? To be happy and to see that my family, friends around me are happy as well...
14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person? insensitivity to your surroundings
15. What is the one thing you would change about yourself? To be a bit more patient.
16. Are you a shopaholic or no? YES!
17. What is your stress buster? Cup of coffee, relaxing while reading a book, sleeping it off...
18. What should be done to people who make such long tags.. Nothing! Keep them coming!!! :-D
19. Do you think God actually exists? Yes.
*replaced question* 20. What is your one great weakness? My family...
Rules: Remove 1 question from the tag and add your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions, then tag people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them that he/she has been tagged.
I tag: Grail, Timepass, Swati, Cantaloupe's Amma, Jayashri, Vicky
ok, I am sick and tired of this project, job and my so-called seniors, superiors or whatever you want to call them... I have been sitting late - EVERY DAY and working and re-working and analysing and testing the damn product for the past 2 months... These past couple of days, have been eventful with fights, accusations and finger pointing.. and remarkably, I have kept my cool - i.e. till today. Today, I lost it... he asks me to sit till 10 or whatever time it takes for the work to complete!! I mean, yesterday I reached around 9:30 and had to deal with drunk auto drivers and I was so scared!!! I told no - I will not sit so late, so now I'm branded as un-cooperative and that I'm not a team player!! Assholes, I tell you - all of them..They are simply playing games and it's not funny at all to be made the scapegoat... If you have anything supportive to say, the comments place is yours, if you are trying to be troll-like and supportive of the damn idiots I work with - BUZZ OFF!!!
(ok, I feel better now after all that ranting, but the situation is bad...very bad)
First one - Material Possessions I absolutely cherish. As anyone would guess, I have a LOT of them! So, picking out the best ones!!!
---> My Bharathanatyam Gejjes (Anklets) and thaala (not sure what it is in English!). I saved money for almost a year back in degree to buy these 2. ---> My desk at home. It's got 3 desk drawers filled with stuff right from scholl days till date. All the greeting cards, gifts, trinkets I have ever received are safely stored in them. ---> My stuffed toys here at home. Both Hubby and me love them and he has bought me all these lovely toys! ---> My dinner set that I received as a wedding gift from my Dad's colleagues. It's beautiful - in white with red flowers at the border. ---> The Archies perfume my husband got me after we officially started dating! I still have the bottle even though the perfume is all used up! ---> When I was in 6th or 7th Std (not sure which), I had fell sick with fever and my sis - she was in Kindergarten or 1st Std had given me a paper card, with a heart in pink saying "I love u; get well soon" ---> A dress my dad got me when I was in college - the dry cleaners misplaced the top, but I am hanging on to the rest, hoping I get a match to it! ---> My mom has given me this bowl - to mix rice in - it's steel and its pretty old. Every time I mix rice and masala in it - it ends up tasting like my mom's cooking! ---> I wear my husband's t-shirt - it's old, its a mix of orange and green and I will not throw it away! The actual story is - when I saw him wearing it for the first time in college - it was the first time I realized that this guy - my best friend actually has a very sexy chest! (ok, he will kill me for telling this on this blog first and not to him!!!)
The second one! The list of simple things in my daily life which makes me happy!
- The good morning hug from my husband as soon as we wake up - Drinking the hot cup of chocolate milk early in the morning while getting ready for work - the daily phone call from my mom - when my husband/sis tell me that whatever I have cooked is delicious - As I go to work - on the way there is this lake - to see the sun raising and to see its glittering rays dance along the water surface - Going shopping with my sister. It's always huge fun and she manages to help me pick stuff in which I look great, but normally wouldn't buy! - Going home to Mysore and seeing that my mom has made my fave breakfast. - Eating chocolate ice cream and walking hand in hand with my husband - Eating at Sikander in Garuda Mall - love the food there - An impromptu "i love u" sms from the hubby in the middle of a hectic day. - Being tagged and seeing the same set of people coming back to read my blog again and again :-)
1. Grail: She is inspirational and one of the nicest human beings I have come across in life.
2. Rayshma: My "Tag" buddy! She always remembers to tag me and she makes me laugh always! and i'm sure that if we did meet - we would giggle and laugh all thru!!
3. Swati: I like the simplicity with she writes, she never fails to comment and it seems like she is an old friend
4. Vicky: He was one of the reasons I started blogging! It took him more than a year to convince me that I should be blogging because its the natural thing to do! I haven't met him in 2 yrs and I really hope that we both get the time to meet when he comes down to Bangalore/Mysore next time
5. My sis: She is my support system. She is a nut, weird and extremely lovable!
I tag anyone and everyone who wants to take this up. But, I do want to tag Grail on the materialistic possessions tag!
Yes, I'm still around!! Blogs are blocked again at work... Had a lot of issues to deal with at work - and it's gotten hectic and the damn guy I work with has this really stupid ambition of trying to keep in office as late as possible... frustrated idiot! I am so behind with my posts - I have 2 tags to pick up from Rayshma and one from Grail...
Will do them for sure... for I love them tags and tagging people!!!
Also, domestic issues in the name of an errant maid has made me look for a new one again! *sigh*
Had so many thoughts in my head, you know - the kind you want to post, but when I actually sit around to type them - they seem to have leaked out of my head...
Had plenty of arguments in my head - abt quitting this job - but, the sane side one the argument so I'm sticking along and actually have started enjoying the ride... Also, our second yr anniversary is nearing... (it's Mar 1st people!) Not quite sure as to how to celebrate - because we are tied up on the financial front and cant afford to go roaming abt places!! But, I still want it to be romantic but not expensive... *such a lot of constraints really*
Not yet sure what to gift my husband either (ideas are welcome here!)
Will get around to posting the tags and the photos soon - i just need a couple of hours free - undisturbed time in front of the system!
Also, a friend who stopped talking to me 2 yrs ago - around the time I got married is again in contact. Not sure what to make of it though....
Signing off now - will be back with the tags soon...
Edited to add: I'm not whining here... I am actually fine with all the chaos around me - which includes a bucketful of dirty laundry!! :-)