I did want to talk about what I like the most or even love... Here's my list in random order...
1. Cake. I have this thing about cake... I can't eat it all the time, but once in a while I have this craving for cake, and it will be satisfied only by the greasy sticky stuff one gets at the local bakery!
2. The silence of a Sunday morning. I always wake up 15 mins before my maid arrives and my husband will still be fast asleep. I sit on the floor/bean bag in the living room and read the paper quietly... This unknown to me has become a habit which I have grown to love
3. Cooking for my family. I love it when my parents tell me they loved the food, since both of them are awesome cooks
4. Shopping with my sis.
5. Eating Ice cream in the rain with my best friend V - he used to call me crazy but never stopped indulging me!
6. Climbing the steps of Chamundi Hills
7. My morning mug of tea/coffee/milk with my husband.
8. Bike Rides!
9. Gossiping about everything under the sun late into the night with mom and my sis.
10. Drinking coffee and reading a book sitting at a quiet table in Cafe Coffee Day
11. A walk along Kukkarahalli lake in Mysore
12. Holding hands and going for a walk with my husband - it doesn't matter where we are - it always makes me feel loved, special and peaceful.
13. Stepping out of the house after it has rained... I love the freshness in the air...
14. The satisfied feeling when everything goes well during a production install at work.
15. The smell of basmati rice being cooked...
16. Hot hot Gulab Jamoons! (Yummy!)
17. The silence in a Temple, its peaceful and calming...
18. Writing/blogging -it makes me think and it helps me connect...
Here's my list of a few things I have grown to like/love over the years. Do you have a list too?
Here's wishing all you dear bloggers and your families a very Happy Deepavali! :-)
I'm off to Mysore (yay!) tomorrow and will be back next week!
Take care and keep safe during the festivities :-)
(source: Google images)
Can you suggest something?
5 days ago