right or wrong?
- To marry the man you had an affair with when you were still married to your Ex-husband?
- To tell your friend you love her/him even though he/she is married.
- The desire to see a person suffer just as much as you did, because that person was the cause of your sufferings?
- To be strong enough to tell a person they are not invited home because you know that if they do step into your home, they will ruin it.
- To say, you don't want to visit a dying relative because you prefer their healthy image in your mind to the sick one you might see...
- To break up a couple just so that you could be with her, because you love her so much?
- To break a person's heart after you promised them marriage just because he/she is from a different community and your parents said no?
What do you think?
Edited to add: Thank you for all your views... :-)
I received a couple of emails from friends asking me if anything was wrong..
No, nothing's wrong :-)
I was talking to friends and these topics came up, so posted them to know what you guys think about it.. and the responses though quite similar have varied and has been interesting as well!
Keep posting your views though! :-)
Musings on life, poker and the two….
1 week ago