Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello!

I'm still here!!! :-)
But, been very busy with work and stuff happening...
On the work front - as usual - lots to do and after I returned back from my sick leave, I have had a lot of work, with lots of staying back late happening...
My husband will be returning back next month, so that's good news as well :)
I also have been spending time at my sister's place - and we have loads of fun!! (Touchwood)
The shopping, eating out and cooking at home have been so much fun...
Also, I'm back in contact with a couple who are very old friends - we lost touch about 10 yrs ago and now, we are friends again... But, this past month, we have become better friends and not just acquaintances... So, that's been very nice as well...

As people in "Namma Bengaluru" know, its been pouring rain for the past week or more as well... so, going out in the evenings after work has been zero...
The worst thing is - Internet connection at home has conked out... So, its been a month since I actually read any of my favorite blogs as well... Have a lot of catching up to do!!!

I will write more later; I have loads of stuff to tell; but, I also have a deadline!

Did anyone watch the new Ranbir Kapoor movie? Is it worth a watch??

9 comments:

Sachin said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to some posts from you. In the mean time, you have been tagged. Visit my blog for details. Cheers!

rayshma said...

good to know u're alive and writing! :0)
stay at it..
and no, haven't seen bachna ae haseenon yet.. may catch it over the weekend if i can... will let u know.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pixie!! Welcome back :) Just a couple of days back I was wondering what happened to you. Good to see a post.

I did watch 'Bachna Ae Haseeno' and felt it was quite ok. I hear its a big hit in India. Is it true? Nice songs (Aahista Ashista and Khuda Jaane were running on a loop ever since I heard them), some funny dialogues, great locations. After watching the movie, I promptly went to the library and borrowed the Lonely Planet Guide to Greece :D

All the actors looked great too. Infact a female friend of mine remarked that she watched the movie for Ranbir Kapoor but ended up looking at the women instead. LOL!

Swati said...

:) Good to see you back !

claytonia vices said...

Great that you are back! :)
One of my gal friends was scandalised to see Bips doing pole dancing and I would like to find out whyyy! LOL

Ramya Ramadurai said...

yayy.. good to see the actvity buzzing again. :)

Pixie said...

@Sachin: YaY! welcomed back with a tag!! :-)
Will post...
@Rayshma, pizzadude, Galadriel, Swati, Vicky: :-) its good to be posting again...

Avin said...

Hi, welcome back! Nice blog. i have added you to my blogroll. How about a link exchange?
http://www.myengineeringlife.blogspot.com

Pixie said...

@Avin: Thank you! :-)
Will check out your blog too...