Monday, January 07, 2008

New Year Celebrations...



New Year celebrations were different this year -
I fell down and hurt my ankle on the evening of 1st.
I had gone to the beauty parlour for a haircut, you know - so that the New Year starts out fresh and nice... :-)
So, I got my new haircut and was standing on the curb waiting to cross the road, when this guy all of a sudden pushed me! I was so surprised and angry that I whacked him with my handbag twice!
(I'm still thinking how I managed that after twisting my ankle - I had to turn around and then swing my bag and whack him!)
So, now I have a very badly twisted ankle which still hurts a lot and has me limping around....
Not good at all... But, on a brighter note - the new haircut looks great! ;-)


9 comments:

Timepass said...

Take care dear..

Cee Kay said...

Awwww! Hope the ankle gets better soon. And am sure the haircut looks great. AND I really really hope you whacked him good :|

Aryan-Arjun said...

Oh no ..I hope you recover soon..

claytonia vices said...

Hope life is limping back to normal!

~nm said...

What a start of the year! :D
Hope your ankle gets fine soon. And we need pictures of the new haircut. What style did you get done?

rayshma said...

WHY did he push u?! how arbit! GOOD u whacked him! hope ur ankle's better now... and u can run around soon...!
haircut pics?!

Site manager said...

What the Hell?
Woo Hoo for you, I hope you hit him hard. I am going to ask for haircut pics along with everyone else!

Swati said...

Take Care dear. Kuddos on hitting him back. And yes pictures please of the new hair cut :)

Pixie said...

@Everyone: Thank you for the wishes and the sympathy... The leg's getting better! :-)
Will try to post pics - but, without internet access at home still, its difficult...
and hitting him actually felt good!