As all tags go, here are the rules -
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
- I cook very well for someone who has been cooking for exactly 3 yrs. most of my cooking will be non-spicy, but very tasty! :P
- My favorite animal has always been the tiger first and then the elephant. I remember not talking to my parents for a couple of days because they said I couldn't have a tiger as a pet! :P
- I can eat curd rice and pickle at any time. I used to eat it in the morning at 7 before going off to lab in college.
- I hate creating politics in office and I don't suck up to my seniors/managers, which is why even though I have the intelligence and the knowledge, I still haven't climbed up the corporate ladder as quickly as some of my classmates/friends.
- I love my work... I really can't sit at home for a very long time and the longest break I took which I enjoyed was the 2.5 months from Sept till Nov.
- I am a compulsive shopper... My family feels that it's one the main reasons why I should never quit my job!!!
- Till I joined my post grad course, I actually thought I was not pretty or good looking... (I still think that sometimes...)
- I still have more guy friends than girls and my best friend till date is my friend V (other than the husband)
- I hated my middle school days and high school was decent enough because P was my best friend.
- I hated college with all my heart because I went to an ultra-conservative, all-girls college.
- I can never remember the lyrics of a song... the tune will stick but most of the time I make up my own lyrics which irritates my husband to no end!
- I have watched FRIENDS so many times that I have lost count!
- I am scared of the dark.
- I believe Ghosts exist.
- I also believe that GOD exists and all my conversations with HIM/HER have been in English.
- Discrimination of any sort will piss me off... and most times exercising restraint is very difficult.
- I believe a marriage is for keeps and nothing justifies cheating on your spouse...
- I love blogging and my friends from the blog world are so much more real and true than some of the actual so-called friends that I have.
- I love dancing and am pretty good at it too!
- I feel absolutely no guilt when my husband takes care of me - cooking, cleaning or any other domestic task done by him when I'm relaxing will not put me in a guilt-frenzy mode.
- I am a control freak in so many ways... but, not always.
- I am still not confident about the way I wear the saree... so, I have never worn it to work because I am not sure if I can manage it the entire day.
- I love doing these tags which lets me talk about myself all the time! :P
- I am a very truthful person and only the most extreme cases would make me tell a lie... I approach all my relationships - be it with friends, husband, family, work with honesty.
- I always rehearse before bringing up any topic of issue with my managers... all my emails before being sent will be read thru exactly 3 times!
But, of course I enjoyed myself... :)
I would love to tag everyone who reads my space!
I have one more song tag to take up from Nimi, which I will do soon :)