Friday, October 27, 2006

Work and Fridays!

Today I have a lot of work and today is Friday!!! So, what you may say? Judicious workers can and should work onany given day and time!!! Don't mistake me, I am as judicious as the very next person (N, in this case!!), but Friday's is an entirely different story!!Today, I'm reviewing someone else's work, so I need to be more careful... One way it's good, 'cause I won't feel sleepy inthe afternoons!!! But, the bottom line is "IT'S FRIDAY!!!!"
But, for the excel sheet, it doesn't matter if it's a Friday or a Wednesday, it needs to be reviewed, comments includedand sent across to my Module Leader, so while others (N here again) enjoy their afternoons, me the ever judicious worker will get back to work and plough on and on and on...!!!
***SIGH***

No comments: