Grail tagged me! I have to tell you 9 things that you don't know about me, only 8 of them are true. You need to guess which one isn't true!!
So, here goes:
1. I studied in the USA for 2 years and that has influenced me a lot and has moulded me to be slightly different from my generation in my thinking. I loved my school years at CFTRI (especially high school)
2. It pisses me off to see injustice of any sort, hypocrisy and bad treatment to women. I have been passed over for promotions because I was the only one who dared rise a voice against my previous team lead.
3. I am a good cook and this surprised not only my husband initially, but it continues to surprise all my friends/acquaintances when I tell them that I cook every night at home.
4. I am scared of dark rooms, thunder and lightening...
5. I learnt classical dance for 15 yrs before quitting, the main reason being that I didn't respect my teacher anymore and I didn't want to abuse the dance form by learning it from her...
6. I am a damn good singer.
7. I truly believe that we have to pay back everything on our time here and that Heaven and Hell are all here. Life always comes a full circle and mean people will always pay for their meanness here before they die a horrible death!
8. I don't like to say bad things about people, like curse them because I believe that my curse will affect me more than the person I cursed! (I know!! it's lame, stop laughing, I still think its true!!)
9. I read a lot and my husband is just the opposite - he reads only the newspaper! We share house work since we don't have a maid at home...
There you go, all 9 are done!!! If you know me, you will know which one isn't true before completing the list!!
Smi (I think I'm the second person to tag you!)
There you go people!! Enjoy! :)
Edited to add: My sister had her exams till yesterday, so I didn't tag her with this...
Now, she is done with that and I know I will enjoy reading what she puts up,
So, I tag my crazy, nutty, clever, very weird(at-times) sister too!!! :)
Looking forward to see what she writes!!!
Chp 675. Wedding in Goa - Part 1
11 hours ago